Cashman's Quality Policy is rooted in one simple philosophy: All work meets or exceeds Owner expectations by executing work right the first time, and by employing a culture of continuous improvement in all that we do.
Projects are guided through a Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA/QC) Program that accounts for project conditions, industry standards, and federal, state, and local regulating authorities, permit requirements, and any other standards that govern our worksites. Every member of the Cashman team is tasked with seeking ways to improve the quality of our work processes, products, and services.
We achieve Quality in all that we do by:
- Developing work plans that match specification and / or plan requirements.
- Achieving client satisfaction by maintaining continuous communications with Owners.
- Eliminating rework by pushing responsibility for quality through every level of our organization.
- Measuring results by monitoring each key project performance criteria and working regularly to improve our performance.
- Striving for continuous improvement in all that we do by using lessons learned and data to improve our work.
By adhering to these primary objectives, Cashman's rigorous QA/QC Program benefits our Clients, Owners, and ourselves.