Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers & General Superintendents
We are expanding our Project Operations Teams and looking for Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers, and General Superintendents, and Superintendents to join our organization in the dredging and marine construction divisions. We are growing and expanding our footprint within the United States and abroad.
These teams will provide on-site, daily management, and direct supervision of construction field crews, subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers. Ideally, we are looking for candidates with Marine Construction and/or Dredging industry experience to plan, organize, and manage a wide range of dredging and marine construction projects to ensure that work is performed in accordance with the highest environmental, health, safety and quality standards and completed on time and within budget.
Cashman is a privately held, family-owned multi-disciplinary construction and development company based in Quincy, Massachusetts. The Company offers a comprehensive portfolio of companies and services that includes Heavy Civil & Marine Construction, Dredging, Renewables, Prestressed Concrete Storage Tank Design/Build, Energy, Project Development, Barge/Equipment Leasing, and Mechanical Construction. We offer competitive compensation and employee benefit plans and have a bonus program that is second to none where bonuses are offered 2 times per year. Project operations teams work a rotational schedule, and we provide housing and/or allowance, transportation, and a meal per diem while on site. Airfare transportation for your time-off (to and from your home base) is company provided.
Project Operations Team General Responsibilities
- Develop budget and cost estimate; compile and submit pre-qualification documentation
- Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, project procedures, staffing requirements, and available resources to various phases of projects
- Direct project team throughout the project life cycle, including development of scope of services, cost estimate for services, project plan through design, bid, construction, and project closeout phases
- Ensure the project team, including partner firms and subcontractors, understand and deliver client expectations according to agreed scope, budget, and schedule
- Lead efforts to solve complex technical, financial, scheduling, and regulatory issues, including multi-party negotiation to achieve solutions
- Ensure strict adherence to safety procedures and standards
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinate project activities with governmental agencies and subcontractors.
- 5 to 15 years of progressive field supervision and project management experience, private and publicly funded projects
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering or Construction Management) or equivalent work experience
- Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, and PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel, as needed
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Cashman Dredging and Marine Contracting Co. LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. All employment decisions are based solely on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, religion, national origin, marital or family status, veteran status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, creed, ancestry, citizenship, or any condition or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.