Special Project Administrator/Executive Assistant
We are looking for a Special Projects Administrator/ Executive Assistant to assist, manage, and coordinate, special projects, business matters, and activities as directed by the Chairman of the Board. This position serves as an Assistant to the Chairman and the President and CEO, providing assistance with company, community, and personal matters; research and presentation development; business and personal bookkeeping and expense tracking, and coordination of business and personal travel.
The ideal candidate must be highly organized, have an eye for detail, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, high energy, diverse organization. The candidate must have the ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in handling a wide variety of activities and to work under pressure while maintaining a realistic balance among multiple priorities simultaneously. This role will interact with a wide, cross-section of people and cultures, handling very high level, confidential, and time-sensitive information. This position will also, from time to time, serve as a liaison between the Chairman and colleagues, co-workers, friends, and family, as directed. The role requires strong technology skills and high proficiency in Apple products, Microsoft Office Suite Software, and Outlook Calendar applications. Some weekends and evenings will be required as needed.
Additional Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performs research and compiles supporting documentation as directed.
- Perform administrative tasks including organizing and maintain documents and records, filing, data entry, and answering phones.
- Assist with calendar management and maintains the Chairman’s business and personal schedule of meetings, appointments, and events.
- Prepare business and personal correspondence, contact information, expense reports, and mailing lists, etc.
- Arrange meetings, teleconferences, web presentation services (WebEx, etc.), and events.
- Assists with arranging and coordinating all domestic and international travel. Provides oversight of travel arrangements, confirms reservations, and approves itinerary.
- Assists with personal tasks, and errands.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Communications, or related field
- Five (5) years’ experience as executive administrator, research or personal assistant
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge and abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Quicken, and Outlook, required
- Strong technological skills with the ability to learn new systems
- Ability to work more than 40 hours with a flexible schedule, as needed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong written, administrative, and organizational skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with a strong ability to prioritize
- Valid Driver's License with a good driving record (valid driver’s license and maintenance thereafter is required as a condition of employment).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Cashman is an equal employment opportunity employer and provides employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. All employment decisions are based solely on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, religion, national origin, marital or family status, veteran status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, creed, ancestry, citizenship, or any condition or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.