Jay Cashman, Inc. is in need of an enthusiastic, smart, and energetic Marketing Coordinator to join our Business Development team. The position will play an integral role within the organization supporting marketing and business development efforts for the multidiscipline organization operating domestically and abroad. This role will have the unique opportunity to work on the organization's newest venture in the hospitality industry, Kilkea Castle and Golf Resort, located in County Kildare, Ireland, owned and managed by the Cashman Family.
The ideal candidate will develop high-quality visual designs, support all communication efforts, digital / social media, inbound marketing, and messaging and positioning to promote the Company’s proficiencies, tactics, and strategic vision. The Marketing Coordinator will conduct research for new and existing markets, competitor analysis, and targeted clients. The ideal candidate must have the ability to create, edit, add, and format page layouts of various marketing materials.
This role will also manage a wide variety of design projects, requiring strong digital and social media proficiencies, graphic design skills and web design experience. Knowledgeable of marketing principles and practices, including branding materials, messaging and positioning, and inbound marketing, is a must. SEO/SEM and AdWords proficiencies are preferred, but not required.
- Develop/design marketing materials, graphics, presentations, illustrations, exhibits, logos, taglines, banners, signs, brochures, billboards, and newsletters
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Social Media and Marketing for Kilkea Castle
- Manage, update, and monitor all online presences including our Company websites, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, third party booking sites, and AdWords campaigns.
- Create and maintain database of client and agency profiles, events, inquiries, and social media content
- Perform proofing, editing and document design/layout.
- Develop Cover Art for brochures, advertisements, events, stationary, and other related marketing material
- Conduct research in new / emerging markets, competitor analysis, and inbound marketing
- Administration of direct mail / email and marketing campaigns
- Multi-task and have a great sense of urgency when priorities change and work effortlessly between ongoing multiple projects to meet absolute deadlines
- Effectively communicate with all levels of individuals within the organization
- Work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines prioritize
- Travel to Stowe, VT on occasion
Education and Skills:
- BA/BS Degree, preferably in Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, or a related field
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, Graphic Design and/or production
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe CS (specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), and other graphics-related software.
- Proficiency on social media platforms
- Excellent graphic editing skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Cashman Dredging and Marine Contracting Company LLC, is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against employee or job applicant based upon on race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, religion, national origin, marital or family status, military service, veteran status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or family medical history, religion, ancestry, citizenship, political affiliation, any condition or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, or non-merit based factors.