Cashman Claims LLC is seeking a full-time, enthusiastic and well-spoken Claims Administrator to join our team. This is an ideal opportunity for a diligent, self-starter who has solid communication and telephone skills.
The Claims Administrator will process and file claims and assist with recovering unclaimed monies for our clients. The right candidate will take initiative and be customer service oriented. Attention to detail, reliability, and confidentiality are a must!
- Perform case processing functions on behalf of clients
- Liaise with insurance companies, law firms and clients
- Professionally and accurately convey a detailed overview of our company and services to potential clients via telephone or in writing
- Identify potential clients through research and direct telephone contact
Navigate websites to uncover and reclaim funds for clients
Review and verify documents obtained on behalf of clients
- Handle and carefully respond to all client inquiries by building excellent rapport and confidence, identifying their needs, and taking strategic action in a timely manner
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening
- Maintain client confidentiality
Assist with developing and building a solid client base and “lead” repository
Initiate “lead generation” process
Qualifications and skills:
- 1-3 years of claims, paralegal or sales experience helpful
- Self-motivated, ability to work well with limited supervision and as part of a team
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Rate of Pay: Commensurate with Experience
Cashman Dredging and Marine Contracting Company LLC is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against employee or job applicant based upon on race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, religion, national origin, marital or family status, military service, veteran status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or family medical history, religion, ancestry, citizenship, political affiliation, any condition or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, or non-merit based factors.