We are looking to hire a part-time Office Assistant at our office in Quincy, MA. The ideal candidate should have an in-depth understanding of office administration, excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, as well as the ability to work under conditions that allow for changing priorities. Desired applicants must be proactive, motivated, and energetic. Dependability and reliability are a must!
The hours for this position will be Monday through Friday from 10:00 am–2:00 pm. Opportunities to work additional hours may be available, on occasion.
Rate of pay is commensurate with experience.
General duties include:
- Assist with picking up lunches at area restaurants and distributing to employees
- Assist with personal tasks and errands (i.e. picking up supplies at the grocery store, bank runs)
- Answer and direct phone calls; take messages as needed
- Order and restock office supplies
- Provide general support to visitors
- General administrative duties such as typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Open and distribute mail
- Assist with mailing documents and packages
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook, required
- Strong written, administrative, and organizational skills
- Able to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Reliable, personal vehicle required
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Cashman Dredging and Marine Contracting Company LLC, is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against employee or job applicant based upon on race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, religion, national origin, marital or family status, military service, veteran status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or family medical history, religion, ancestry, citizenship, political affiliation, any condition or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, or non-merit based factors.