IPC Lydon is a specialty mechanical service provider in the power generation, infrastructure, transportation, process and industrial sectors throughout the United States. Our combination of experienced management and strong technical service skills allows us to be a best-in-class partner to our clients.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time, Project Manager for our Avon, MA location.
Location and Schedule:
Desired Candidate must be willing to work a flexible, 40-hour per week schedule with occasional night and weekend work.
- Manage multiple, concurrent projects
- Verify and understand all project documents, specifications, contracts
- Subcontractor bid solicitation, review, negotiation, award, and management
- Ability to develop and manage client relationships
- Ability to develop and maintain project budgets, change orders and schedules
- Identify and mitigate project risks
- Ability to work and interact in a team environment
- Prepare project reports as required by executive manager or project customers
Preferred Candidate will have:
- Highly organized, thorough and detail oriented with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks
- Strong report writing, verbal and written communication skills as well as problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all organizational levels
- Previous experience in project management
- Software skills including MS Office, Excel Spreadsheets, Viewpoint/Vista
- Ability to work on-site and travel to other field locations as needed
- Possess strong initiative
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent use of the English language (read, speak, and write)
- Driver’s License
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
IPC Lydon offers Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits
IPC Lydon is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against employee or job applicant based upon on race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, religion, national origin, marital or family status, military service, veteran status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or family medical history, religion, ancestry, citizenship, political affiliation, any condition or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, or non-merit based factors.