Risk Management Specialist
We are looking for a Risk Management Specialist to join our team! This role will be responsible for the day-to-day administration and support of the company's risk management and insurance programs for the Cashman organization, operating domestically and abroad.
- Assists with management of corporate insurance programs interfacing with insurance advisors & brokers.
- Review, track, and maintain certificates of insurance, subcontractor agreements, and charter agreements and work with insurance brokers to handle requests for certificates of insurance.
- Maintain and track subcontractor insurance policy information. Follow up with subcontractors and agents regarding new, expired, non-compliant and requests for exceptions to insurance requirements.
- Manage the reporting, processing and reviewing all workers compensation, liability, and property claims for the organization, ensuring accurate and complete incident and claim records are maintained and disseminated to insurance company.
- Preparing and securing business and contracting licenses required in states along the East Coast.
- Manage subcontractor insurance requirements to ensure subcontractors have sufficient insurance coverage for specific projects.
- Maintain company matrices and databases for critical information and documents, including all standard contract and subcontract forms, non-disclosure agreements, union agreements, leases and other documents.
- Provide regular communication on the status of individual projects to the project teams.
- Maintain and track all vehicles and vessel registrations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years experience in risk management and/insurance administration role
- Knowledge of property casualty insurance in the construction industry, preferred
- Proficiency in prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Cashman Dredging and Marine Contracting Company LLC is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against employee or job applicant based upon on race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, religion, national origin, marital or family status, military service, veteran status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or family medical history, religion, ancestry, citizenship, political affiliation, any condition or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, or non-merit based factors.