Working with Us
At Cashman everything we do is built on relationships- relationships with our clients, industry partners, our employees, and the communities in which we serve. Our strong reputation is based upon an impressive and consistent record. When you work with us expect integrity, reliability, a cooperative attitude and collaborative approach.
The Company is committed to exemplary business practices, operating in good faith with all of our business associates. Cashman conducts all business, locally and internationally, in strict accordance with all domestic and international laws, rules, and regulations. We strive to treat all customers, business partners, and vendors in a fair, ethical and non-discriminatory manner and strive to meet and exceed their quality and service expectations.
Our primary focus is identifying and building new relationships with local businesses, subcontractors, and vendors within the communities that we serve, rather than relying exclusively on our existing contractors and vendors. We take pride in our ongoing effort to expand our network of business partners and our commitment to support the efforts of federal, state, and local governments to promote business opportunities for qualified small and diverse businesses.
We invite you to learn more about our Company and potential opportunities for your Company to become a business partner, subcontractor, or vendor. We encourage you to introduce your company to us by completing the registration form below. You can also email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Jay Cashman Inc. We look forward to working with you in the near future
If you would like additional information about our Small Business Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Business Registration Information
The US Small Business Administration defines a "small business" in terms of the number of employees over the past year, or average annual receipts over the past three years. Size standards vary by industry (NAICS Code). If you are unsure if your Company qualifies as a "small business" under SBA size standards, the SBA has an online tool that will enable you with that to determination. We encourage you to visit: https://www.sba.gov/tools/size-standards-tool
In order for us to include you as a qualified business we would like you to complete a self- certification registration with the federal government's SAM, System for Award Management (SAM), provided that your company meets the Federal government's definition of a small business. You can register your Company online with SAM at https://www.sam.gov/portal/. This is a very simple registration process that will only take you a few minutes to complete.
The steps to the self-certification are as follows:
- Visit the General Service Administration "SAM" website at https://www.sam.gov/portal/
- You'll need to create a user account first before you can register your entity.
- On the SAM homepage, click on "Create an Account" then click on "Create Individual Account" to complete your login information
- Click "Next" to review the data that you have provided and if it's all accurate then click "Submit"
- You will receive a registration confirmation email from SAM.gov with a link to confirm your account. Click the link provided to complete your account creation process.
- Return to SAM.gov, enter your username and password and click "Login" to complete your account registration.
- From the "My SAM" page, click "Register/Update Entity" in the navigation panel and click "Register New Entity"
- Please click below and refer to page 49 of the user guide for further instructions to "Register a New Entity".