Founded in 2006 as a clean energy development affiliate of the CASHMAN Family of Companies, Patriot Renewables, LLC develops, owns, and operates commercial energy projects in New England. Having the goal of providing economically and environmentally sustainable energy, Patriot provides integrated site development, construction, and operation services with minimal negative impact to local communities and the environment.
Currently, Patriot oversees four operating wind farms in Maine and one in the Midwest and one in California, as well as, one solar park in Massachusetts. Once operational, our team maintains, inspects, and repairs the turbines, while also involving the community through educational tours and collegiate partnerships.
Patriot Renewables operates four wind projects:
- Beaver Ridge Wind, located in Freedom, Maine, consisting of 3 turbines with a total capacity of 4.5 megawatts
- Spruce Mountain Wind, located in Woodstock, Maine, consisting of 10 turbines with a total capacity of 20 megawatts
- Saddleback Ridge Wind, located in Carthage, Maine, consisting of 12 turbines with a total capacity of 34.2 megawatts
- Canton Mountain Wind, located in Canton, Maine, consisting of 8 turbines with a total capacity of 22.8 megawatts.
Patriot also has a controlling interest in two repowering projects:
- Edom Hills, a 20 MW project in Palm Springs, CA
- Agriwind, an 8.4 MW project in Tiskilwa, IL
Energy generated by our wind farms and solar parks is currently powering thousands of homes with no adverse effects on the environment. Patriot Renewables continues to investigate new sites throughout the Northeast and beyond, and currently, we have several additional projects in pre-development stages.
To learn more about Patriot Renewables, visit: www.PatriotRenewables.com
We have formed Patriot REC as a tax equity sponsor to acquire Investment Tax Credits (ITCs) and Production Tax Credits (PTCs) from other developers. In addition to our own deals, we have closed a number of tax equity flip transactions with third party developers and funds.Learn More